Steven H. Hagen
- International tax planning focusing on the structuring of international businesses
- International estate planning
- Business transactions including the sale and acquisition of businesses
- Law: University of Florida, J.D. with honors, 1980
- Law: New York University, LL.M. in Taxation, 1981
- Undergraduate: University of Florida, B.A., with high honors, 1977
- The Florida Bar
Steven H. Hagen practices in the international, tax and corporate practice areas, emphasizing international tax planning focusing on the structuring of international businesses, international estate planning, establishment of domestic and international entities, limited liability companies and business transactions including the sale and acquisition of businesses.
His practice includes the structuring of offshore companies and trusts in sophisticated international business transactions, as well as the formation of other offshore tax efficient structures for foreign clients investing in the United States as well as for United States clients investing abroad.
Mr. Hagen is a frequent lecturer on various international tax related topics and has recently spoken in Istanbul, Miami, Malta, Moscow, New York, Prague and Sao Paulo. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Transnational Tax Network and has been featured in the Florida Super Lawyer Magazine in international taxation.
Mr. Hagen is a member of The Florida Bar, and is certified by The Florida Bar in the area of Taxation. He holds the highest rating assigned by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Hagen earned his B.A., with high honors, in 1977 from the University of Florida; his J.D., with honors, in 1980 from the University of Florida; and his LL.M. in Taxation in 1981 from New York University.