- General and Complex Commercial Litigation
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Political Science, cum laude, 2007
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Fluent in Spanish
Roselvin Sanchez is an associate in the Miami law firm of Harper Meyer Perez Hagen O'Connor Albert & Dribin LLP. She is a member of The Florida Bar Association and the Hispanic National Bar Association. Roselvin practices in the areas of complex commercial litigation as well as estate and trust litigation.
Roselvin received her J.D. from Emory University School of Law in 2011, where she completed the Kessler-Edison Program for Trial Techniques and served as a Managing Editor of the Emory Law Journal. While in law school, Roselvin interned for the Honorable Pedro P. Echarte, Jr. of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida. In addition, Roselvin gained valuable experiences as an intern in AT&T’s complex litigation department, in Atlanta, GA.
Roselvin earned her B.A., cum laude, in political science from the University of Florida in 2007. She is fluent in Spanish.